So you think you can contribute to TKDNews.ca? That’s great!
You’ll be a self-starter with plenty of enthusiasm and the ability to produce compelling stories and break news across our digital platform. You’ll have a nose for a good story, an eye for detail, be well organised and have loads of initiative.
- To deliver engaging content for TKDNews.ca
- News articles and coverage of Taekwondo events
- Undertaking interviews
- Help generate ideas for marketing campaigns
- Relevant education
- Strong understanding of writing for online sport magazine
- Passionate about sport
- Extensive knowledge of blogging, digital media trends and social media
- Understand brand identity and its importance to business development
- Innovative with the ability to develop fresh ideas
- Excellent communication, copy-editing, and copywriting skills
- Proficiency in both English and French is an advantage
- Working knowledge of HTML basics is an advantage
- Good knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop is an advantage
Proceed below to send your application.